Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Burger with Black Olives and Caramelized Onions
- 1¼ to 1½ pounds ground chicken or turkey (1 package)
- ½ cup chopped caramelized onions, plus additional for serving
- ¼ scant cup finely chopped black kalamata olives
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh sage leaves (about 5)
- 1 teaspoon Hungarian paprika
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 216kcal (11%)|
|Total Fat 13g (20%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (17%)|
|Cholesterol 120mg (40%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|