Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1½ pounds chicken wings, chopped in half at the joints
- 1 medium-size yellow onion, peeled and quartered
- 2 stalks celery with leaves, cut into chunks
- 4 sprigs fresh Italian parsley
- A few grinds of fresh black pepper or a few whole black peppercorns
- ½ bay leaf
- Salt to taste
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 14kcal (1%)|
|Total Fat 1g (1%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (1%)|
|Cholesterol 4mg (1%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|