Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3 lbs chicken, whole or cut up (1.5 kg)
- 12 to 16 cups water (3 to 4 L)
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 4 stalks celery (with leaves), cut into large chunks
- 3 carrots, peeled and cut into large chunks
- 1 parsnip, peeled and sliced into rounds
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp salt (5 mL)
- ¾ tsp freshly ground black pepper (4 mL)
- ½ cup chopped fresh parsley (leaves and stems) (125 mL)
- 3 sprigs fresh dill (leaves and stems), chopped
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 5kcal (0%)|
|Total Fat 0g (0%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (0%)|
|Cholesterol 1mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|