Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3 pounds chicken parts, such as backs, necks, and wing tips
- 1 medium-size carrot, coarsely chopped
- 1 small yellow or white onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 celery rib with top, coarsely chopped
- 6 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme, or ¼ teaspoon dried
- 10 cups water
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 9kcal (0%)|
|Total Fat 0g (1%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (1%)|
|Cholesterol 2mg (1%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|