Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3½ pounds chicken wings, chopped at the joints
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 medium carrot, chopped
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 4 sprigs of fresh parsley
- 3 sprigs of fresh thyme or ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- ½ teaspoon whole black peppercorns
- 2 bay leaves
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 6kcal (0%)|
|Total Fat 0g (1%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (0%)|
|Cholesterol 1mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|