Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- One 4- to 5-pound chicken, cut into serving pieces, skin removed, and trimmed of excess fat
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons black peppercorns
- 1 white onion, unpeeled and quartered
- 3 garlic cloves, unpeeled and crushed
- 1 yellow onion, unpeeled and quartered
- 2 green bell peppers, cored and quartered
- 4 fresh culantro (recao) stems
- 2 large carrots, unpeeled and cut into large pieces
- 1 small head napa cabbage, cut into 1-inch ribbons
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 110kcal (5%)|
|Total Fat 3g (4%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (4%)|
|Cholesterol 65mg (22%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|