Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- One 5-pound chicken, cut into 10 pieces (See Note), or 5 pounds chicken backs, wings, necks, and gizzards (without the liver)
- 2 large Spanish onions (about 2 pounds), left whole and unpeeled
- 1 large red bell pepper, cored, seeded, and cut into quarters
- 1 large head of garlic
- 1 large bunch fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons black peppercorns
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 ham hock (optional)
- Fine sea or kosher salt
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 4kcal (0%)|
|Total Fat 0g (1%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (0%)|
|Cholesterol 1mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 0g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|