Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Breasts with Plum Salsa and Basmati Rice
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 cup uncooked basmati rice, rinsed and drained
- 3/4 pound plums, pitted and chopped
- 1/2 medium red onion, minced
- 3 habanero peppers, seeded and minced
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3/4 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary, minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/2 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 8.4g|
|Saturated Fat 1.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 98.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|