Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Breasts with Parsley, Pine Nut, and Golden Raisin Gremolata
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice, divided
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 3 tablespoons golden raisins
- 3 tablespoons pine nuts, toasted
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped shallot
- 1 cup low-sodium chicken broth
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?