Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Breasts with Mushrooms and Wilted Frisée
- 2 6–7-ounce skinless, boneless chicken breasts, pounded to 1/2”–3/4” thickness
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 6 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 large shallot, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh sage, divided
- 8 ounces crimini (baby bella) mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup dry vermouth
- 1 head of frisée, torn into pieces (about 4 cups)
- 1/4 cup low-salt chicken broth
- 2 lemon wedges
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?