Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Breasts with Mushroom Sage Sauce
- 3 Tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup chopped shallots
- 8-10 ounces mushrooms, cremini or shitake, thickly sliced
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 cup dry vermouth or dry white wine (such as Sauvignon Blanc)
- 2/3 cup heavy whipping cream (light cream may curdle, so use heavy cream)
- 3 Tbsp chopped fresh sage
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breasts, pieces pounded to an even 1/4 inch to 1/3 inch thickness
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?