Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Breasts with Leeks and Exotic Mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 6 skinless and boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh cracked black pepper
- 12 ounces exotic mushroom caps (chanterelles, morels, or shiitakes), cleaned and sliced
- ¼ cup Madeira
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 1 cup washed, halved, and sliced leeks
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 6 slices crisp bacon, diced
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 481kcal (24%)|
|Total Fat 23g (35%)|
|Saturated Fat 11g (53%)|
|Cholesterol 198mg (66%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 10g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|