Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Breasts with Goat Cheese and Fire-Roasted Tomatoes
- 4 (4-ounce) trimmed boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
- Olive oil spray
- 1/2 cup canned, drained, diced fire-roasted tomatoes or fire-roasted tomatoes with garlic
- 2 ounces (about 1/2 cup) goat cheese crumbles
- 2 tablespoons finely slivered fresh basil leaves, or more to taste (optional)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?