Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Breasts Dijon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts (about 1 1/2 pounds)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 small leeks, white and pale-green parts only, thinly sliced (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 small onion, minced (about 1/2 cup)
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 cups low-salt chicken broth
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh thyme plus thyme leaves for garnish
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?