Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 pounds skinless chicken thighs
- 8 cups chicken stock
- 2 pounds potatoes, peeled and cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 (16 ounce) can diced tomatoes (not drained)
- 3 large beets, peeled and shredded
- 1 large carrot, grated
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 5 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 bay leaf
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 8.2g|
|Saturated Fat 2.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 25.1g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|