Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 white onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 (28 ounce) can peeled and crushed tomatoes
- 4 button mushrooms, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon white sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 4 cups uncooked rotini pasta
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese for topping
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 4.6g|
|Saturated Fat 1.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 46.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|