Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Basil Parmesan Burgers
- 10 1/2-inch-thick slices French bread (4 inches in diameter); 8 slices toasted, 2 slices (crust removed) diced
- 1/2 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- 4 tablespoons minced fresh basil, divided, plus 12 large basil leaves
- 3/4 cup marinara sauce
- 12 ounces ground chicken (white meat)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon grated onion
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 ounces whole-milk mozzarella cheese, thinly sliced
- DirectionsBlend diced bread and Parmesan in processor to fine crumbs. Transfer to pie dish; mix in 2 tablespoons minced basil.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?