Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 (4 ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup (Regular or 98% Fat Free)
- 1 cup diced plum tomatoes
- 1/2 cup sliced pitted kalamata olives
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Hot cooked orzo pasta
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 20.9g|
|Saturated Fat 6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 89.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|