Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Bacon and Ranch Stacked Enchiladas
- 1 stick/1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 4 cups reduced sodium chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon dry Ranch Dressing seasoning packet
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 8 strips cooked crisped bacon, crumbled
- 3 cups cooked shredded chicken breast
- 4 ounces diced green chilies
- 10 ounce can Rotel Mild Tomatoes, drained
- 2 tablespoons Canola oil
- 12 white corn tortillas, taco size
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 avocados, thinly sliced
- 1 cup cilantro, for garnish
Directions:View on Picky Palate
Why don't we display directions?