Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken, Asparagus, and Wild Mushroom Stir-Fry
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 bunch asparagus, trimmed, cut into 2-inch pieces
- Kosher salt
- 1 pound assorted wild mushrooms (such as chanterelle, oyster, and shiitake)
- 1/4 cup minced shallot (from about 1/2 large shallot)
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 1/4 pounds skinless, boneless chicken breasts, cut into 1/2 inch strips
- 1/4 teaspoon piment d'Espelette or a pinch of cayenne pepper
- 1/3 cup dry white wine or dry vermouth
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- Freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?