Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Artichoke Bacon Dip
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, rinsed and drained
- 1 (3 ounce) package cooked chicken breast, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 1/2 cups fresh spinach, chopped
- 4 strips cooked bacon, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 ounces Neufchatel cheese, cut into cubes
- 2 tablespoons milk, or more to taste
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 slices Swiss cheese, cut into strips
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper, or to taste (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.5g|
|Saturated Fat 4.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|