Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken Arroz Caldo (Chicken Rice Porridge)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 (2 inch) piece fresh ginger, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 1/4 pounds chicken wings, split and tips discarded
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 5 1/4 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup glutinous sweet rice
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1 lemon, sliced (optional)
- 1 teaspoon fish sauce for sprinkling, if desired (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/5 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14.3g|
|Saturated Fat 3.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 23.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|