Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken, Andouille, and Oyster Gumbo
- 1 roasting hen (3 to 4 pounds), cut into frying pieces
- Salt and cayenne pepper
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 cups chopped onions
- 1 cup chopped green bell peppers
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 10 cups chicken broth
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1 pound andouille, cut crosswise into 1/4-inch slices
- 1 pint freshly shucked oysters with the liquor
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?