Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh ginger
- 1 whole chicken, cut into pieces
- 1 (10 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup oyster sauce
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1 (10 ounce) can baby peas, drained
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 4 medium potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 60.8g|
|Saturated Fat 14.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 37.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|