Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 medium white onions, sliced
- 2 carrots, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 Scotch bonnet chilies, cut in half, seeds and ribs removed
- One 3-inch piece ginger, peeled and sliced
- 2 bay leaves
- 6 white peppercorns
- 4 cups water
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken thighs, each cut into 4 pieces
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, each cut into 4 pieces
- 2 cups unsalted peanuts
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 baking potatoes, peeled and cut into 2-inch cubes
- 4 tomatoes, cut into quarters, or 2 cups roughly chopped canned tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 pound spinach, tough stems removed, washed
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?