Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken-Mushroom Fricassee with Tarragon
- 1 pound boneless and skinless chicken breasts
- 4 tablespoons (½ stick) butter
- 1 pound cremini (baby portobello) or white button mushrooms
- 1/3 cup finely chopped shallots (about 2 shallots)
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh tarragon, or 1 teaspoon dried
- 2 cups milk, heated
- Hot cooked egg noodles, for serving
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 245kcal (12%)|
|Total Fat 12g (19%)|
|Saturated Fat 7g (34%)|
|Cholesterol 76mg (25%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 13g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|