Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicken-Fried Skirt Steak with Country Gravy
- 1 cup beef broth, divided
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 4 4- to 5-inch-long pieces skirt steak
- 2 tablespoons (1/4 stick) butter
- 1 fully cooked breakfast pork-sausage patty (about 1 ounce), finely chopped
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 teaspoon dried sage
- Pinch of ground cloves
- 1/3 cup chopped green onion tops
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?