Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1/3 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/3 cup mirin (sweet Japanese rice wine)
- 1 tablespoon white miso (fermented soybean paste)
- 2 garlic cloves, lightly crushed
- 2 teaspoons finely grated peeled ginger
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon toasted sesame oil
- 8 asparagus spears (12 ounces), trimmed, peeled
- Kosher salt
- 4 6-ounce skinless, boneless chicken breasts, pounded to 1/8-inch thickness
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced scallions, divided
- 3 teaspoons toasted sesame seeds, divided
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?