Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3/4 cup canned light unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice (about 2 limes)
- 2 teaspoons (packed) light brown sugar
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt plus more for seasoning
- 1/4 cup (loosely packed) cilantro leaves plus sprigs for garnish
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped jalapeo (about 1 large; with seeds for more heat)
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken thighs or breasts, cut into twenty-four 1" chunks
- 12 firm ripe small apricots, halved, pitted
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup unsalted, dry-roasted peanuts, coarsely chopped
- Lime wedges
- Twenty-four 6" bamboo skewers (soak in water for 1 hour before using)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?