Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chicago-Style Deep-Dish Pizza Dough
- 1 package (2¼ teaspoons) active dry yeast
- 1¼ cups lukewarm water 90° to 100°F)
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3¼ cups unbleached bread flour, plus more for dusting
- ½ cup medium-grind yellow cornmeal
- 1 teaspoon table salt or 1½ teaspoons kosher salt
- ¼ cup olive oil, plus more for oiling bowl and pan
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 302kcal (15%)|
|Total Fat 8g (13%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (6%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 48g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|