Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chewy Seedy Oat and Apricot Bars
- 3 1/3 c (11 oz) rolled oats
- ¾ c (4 oz) pumpkin or sunflower seeds, or a mixture of the two
- 2/3 c (2 oz) shredded coconut
- ½ c (2 oz) all purpose flour
- 14 tbsp (1¾ sticks) butter
- ½ c corn syrup
- 2/3 c (5 oz) light brown sugar
- 5 oz dried apricots, chopped
- ½ c crunchy peanut butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 369kcal (18%)|
|Total Fat 19g (29%)|
|Saturated Fat 8g (39%)|
|Cholesterol 24mg (8%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 45g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|