Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chewy Red Raspberry Squares
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine (at room temperature)
- 1 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 cup Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup oats (quick-cooking or old-fashioned)
- 1/2 cup SMUCKER'S® Red Raspberry Preserves
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/16 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 6.1g|
|Saturated Fat 3.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 29.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|