Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chewy Jumbo Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup cake flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups butter, softened
- 1 1/4 cups white sugar
- 1 1/4 cups packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/48 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 9.8g|
|Saturated Fat 5.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 24.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.9g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|