Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chewy Cherry Squares
- 1½ cups (182 g) all purpose flour
- 1/3 cup (75 g) firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup (75 g) butter
- 1/3 cup (50 g) cherry preserves
- 1 cup (228 g) firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons (30 mL) butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon (5 mL) vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 cup (93 g) flaked sweetened coconut
- 1 cup (114 g) chopped pecans
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 158kcal (8%)|
|Total Fat 8g (12%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (17%)|
|Cholesterol 17mg (6%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 21g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|