Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chewy Caramel Cookies
- 25 pieces Werther’s Original Chewy Caramels, finely chopped or snipped with scissors
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 (3.5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 tablespoon hazelnut chocolate spread (optional)
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup cashews or hazelnuts, chopped (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/24 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.1g|
|Saturated Fat 6.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 28.7g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|