Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1/2 cup butter, divided
- 4 (7 ounce) cans whole chestnuts, drained
- 1 carrot, peeled and sliced
- 1 parsnips, peeled and chopped
- 1 celery root, chopped
- 7 1/2 cups chicken stock
- 1/2 cup Madeira wine
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 sprigs fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper, or to taste
- 1/4 cup sour cream, for topping
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/16 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 7.6g|
|Saturated Fat 4.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 28g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|