Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chestnut Risotto with Butternut Squash
- 6 cups low-salt chicken broth
- 1/4 cup cream Sherry
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 small white onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 small butternut squash, peeled, seeded, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1 1/2 cups (10 ounces) arborio rice
- 2 cups peeled roasted chestnuts*, or jarred chestnuts, chopped
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh marjoram
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?