Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chestnut, Fig and Honey Stuffing
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup thinly sliced shallot
- 1 (7.4 ounce) jar roasted peeled chestnut, coarsely chopped
- 16 dried figs, stems removed, cut in quarters
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 4 cups Swanson® Chicken Broth (Regular, Natural Goodness® or Certified Organic)
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 (12 ounce) package Pepperidge Farm® Herb Seasoned Cubed Stuffing
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/12 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 9.9g|
|Saturated Fat 5.3g|
|Total Carbohydrate 53.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 6.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|