Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chestnut-Armagnac Soufflé with Bittersweet Chocolate Sauce
- 1 7.25- to 7.41-ounce jar whole steamed chestnuts or vacuum-packed roasted chestnuts*
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature, divided
- 1/4 cup sugar (for coating soufflé dish) plus 14 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 2 cups whole milk, divided
- 4 large egg yolks
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons Armagnac, Cognac, or other brandy
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup egg whites (about 8 large)
- 1/8 teaspoon cream of tartar
- Bittersweet Chocolate Sauce
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?