Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chesapeake Bay Stuffed Rockfish
- 2 slices day-old white bread, cubed
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon seafood seasoning, such as Old Bay™
- 1/2 teaspoon dried mustard
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 dashes liquid hot pepper sauce, such as Tabasco™
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 pound fresh lump crabmeat
- 4 (6 ounce) fillets rockfish
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 31.9g|
|Saturated Fat 7.8g|
|Total Carbohydrate 8.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|