Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Chesapeake Bay Pork Chops
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon seafood seasoning (such as Old Bay®)
- 2 cloves minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 lime, juiced
- cracked black pepper to taste
- 8 boneless pork chops, 1/2 inch thick
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 16.5g|
|Saturated Fat 2.7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 1g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|