Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cherry ripple & almond crunch ice cream
- 400g ripe cherries (pick the darkest cherries you can)
- 85g caster sugar , plus 2 tbsp
- 300ml tub whipping cream
- 2 tbsp Disaronno , or use tsp almond extract
- 2 tbsp icing sugar
- 500g pot ready-made vanilla custard
- a little vegetable oil , for greasing
- 1 heaped tbsp toasted flaked almonds
- almond biscotti, to serve
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?