Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cherry chocolate terrine
- 450g good quality dark chocolate (between 50-70% cocoa solids)
- 300g unsalted butter , cubed and softened
- 200g golden caster sugar
- 6 medium free-range egg whites
- 50g good quality cocoa powder
- 2 x 284ml cartons double cream
- 500ml bottle cherry liqueur or brandy
- 550g cherries , pitted, fresh or canned (about 3 cans worth)
- 100g golden caster sugar , for syrup
- 2 x 500g tubs mascarpone
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?