Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cherry & almond Easter cupcakes
- 250g pack butter , softened, plus extra for greasing
- 175g golden caster sugar
- 5 eggs , beaten
- 250g self-raising flour , plus an extra 2 tbsp
- 1 tsp baking powder
- zest 1 orange , plus 2 tbsp of the juice
- 250g natural marzipan , coarsely grated (easiest if chilled beforehand)
- tsp almond essence, optional
- 200g glac cherries , halved
- about 100g/4oz icing sugar , sifted
- mini chocolate eggs, to decorate
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?