Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cherry Tomato Confit
- 1 1/2 pounds (3 half-pint baskets) cherry tomatoes, such as Sweet 100, stems removed
- 1 cup olive oil
- Three 3-inch fresh rosemary sprigs
- 6 fresh thyme sprigs
- 6 garlic cloves, peeled
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 207kcal (10%)|
|Total Fat 22g (34%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (15%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 3g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|