Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cherry Pie with Almond Crumb Topping
- 1 1 (9 inch) unbaked pie crust (see footnote for recipe link)
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons cold, unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 2 pounds cherries, pitted
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1/3 cup white sugar, or more to taste
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/1 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 167.4g|
|Saturated Fat 62.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 502.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 39.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|