Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cherry Icebox Cookies
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup butter flavored shortening
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 (10 ounce) jars maraschino cherries, drained and chopped
- 1 1/4 cups chopped pecans
- 1 (2.25 ounce) jar red decorator sugar
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/24 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 12.8g|
|Saturated Fat 4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 29.6g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|