Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cherry Hand Pies
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 cups fresh cherries, stemmed and pitted
- 2/3 cup dried cherries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 package puff pastry*, thawed in refrigerator (I used Pepperidge Farm 17.3 ounce package)
- Flour (for dusting)
- 1 large egg white
Directions:View on My Baking Addiction
Why don't we display directions?