Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3 cups pitted black cherries (see Notes)
- 1¼ cups milk
- 3 eggs
- 1 Tb vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp salt
- ½ cup flour (scooped and leveled; see Notes)
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- Powdered sugar in a shaker
- An electric blender (if you have no electric blender, work the eggs into the flour with a wooden spoon, gradually beat in the liquids, then strain the batter through a fine sieve)
- 7- to 8 cup lightly buttered, fireproof baking dish or pyrex pie plate about 1½ inches deep
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 152kcal (8%)|
|Total Fat 3g (5%)|
|Saturated Fat 1g (7%)|
|Cholesterol 83mg (28%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 26g|
|Dietary Fiber 1g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|