Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Cherry Cream Cheese Muffins - Home - Pastry Affair
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/4 rolled or old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar, plus extra for sprinkling
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsweetened almond or soy milk (regular milk will work for non-vegans)
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar (or lemon juice)
- 1/2 cup fresh cherries, halved and pitted
- 1-2 ounces vegan cream cheese (regular cream cheese will work for non-vegans)
Directions:View on Pastry Affair
Why don't we display directions?